Connection Forcibly Closed by remote host at 10:11

Shishir S. shared this problem 13 days ago
In Progress

Hi ,

I am using python library for websocket connection , but from past few days , the connection is closed around the same same time i.e. 10:11 AM.

Comments (2)

photo
  • Please note that the connection can get forcibly closed, in case you are unable to accept/receive the real-time stream due to any reason.
  • Normally this happens if the buffer builds up, on the server up to a particular limit, after which the server would disconnect you automatically.
  • This could also happen due to intermittent internet or poor bandwidth of your internet connection.
  • To ensure that you don't get automatically disconnected, you need to ensure that you first have stable and steady internet and that you keep the real-time stream on a dedicated thread without any processing or calculations on this thread. This will ensure that the buffer does not build up. All your processing/calculations must be done on separate threads using multi-threading, without affecting this main thread.

photo

I am using multi threading , all the calculations are on different threads. The same application was working fine from past 2 months. The problem has started in few days.

Application is hosted on google cloud platform , so internet connectivity is not an issue.

Is there anyway that when the connection is closed , the api could reconnect or raise an error.

photo
photo

Any method for reconnection