can i able to extract 200 symbol data at time

Whatsapp I. shared this idea 3 years ago
Implemented

i subscribe api so can I able to extract 200 symbols historical data on at the time.

Best Answer
photo

We have 2 different options for your requirements which are explained below :-

Real Time Bar Streaming Over WebSocket

We have 1 Minute and/or 5 Minutes data bars enabled for real time streaming.

In this, you will get real time bars of 1 Minute or 5 Minutes timeframe (Depending on what you opt for) within 1 second of completion of the bar for all your subscribed 200 symbols at the same time.

Historical Data Over WebSocket

We do provide historical data for all NSE symbols through our WebSocket API services. The data is available from 1st February 2020. Please make sure the date range that you select to fetch the historical data is set to maximum 30 days.

The data is available in all timeframes that include 1min / 2min / 3min / 5min / 15min / 30min / 60min / EOD.

1) A separate WebSocket connection needs to be established to receive the history data as shown below

2) In case of no request on History Port, the History Data WebSocket would get disconnected after an idle time of 90 minutes.

3) Request Rate limit has been currently imposed at 60 requests per minute. In case, the limit is exceeded, you will get a 'Too Many Requests' message. This limit could be relaxed further in the future.

4) In case there is no data available for the date time range given in the request, you will get a message like "No Data exists for <Symbol>" Eg: { "success":false, "message":"No Data exists for BANKNIFTY20121730800PE", }

Replies (1)

photo

We have 2 different options for your requirements which are explained below :-

Real Time Bar Streaming Over WebSocket

We have 1 Minute and/or 5 Minutes data bars enabled for real time streaming.

In this, you will get real time bars of 1 Minute or 5 Minutes timeframe (Depending on what you opt for) within 1 second of completion of the bar for all your subscribed 200 symbols at the same time.

Historical Data Over WebSocket

We do provide historical data for all NSE symbols through our WebSocket API services. The data is available from 1st February 2020. Please make sure the date range that you select to fetch the historical data is set to maximum 30 days.

The data is available in all timeframes that include 1min / 2min / 3min / 5min / 15min / 30min / 60min / EOD.

1) A separate WebSocket connection needs to be established to receive the history data as shown below

2) In case of no request on History Port, the History Data WebSocket would get disconnected after an idle time of 90 minutes.

3) Request Rate limit has been currently imposed at 60 requests per minute. In case, the limit is exceeded, you will get a 'Too Many Requests' message. This limit could be relaxed further in the future.

4) In case there is no data available for the date time range given in the request, you will get a message like "No Data exists for <Symbol>" Eg: { "success":false, "message":"No Data exists for BANKNIFTY20121730800PE", }

Leave a Comment

Attach a file