Of course Yes! Without a Broker API, the TrueData Intelligent Trading API Bridge doesn’t Function if you wish to fire orders.
FAQs Knowledge Base
TrueData™ Velocity 2.0 Symbol Formats Amibroker RTD Plugin Amibroker RTD Local Database NinjaTrader 7/8 TrueData Intelligent Trading API Bridge TrueData Options Decoder TrueData Cheetah Advance Get MetaStock MotiveWave Multicharts Updata External API Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer Arthachitra Omega Research ProSuite 2000i
- Multiple Trading A/Cs are supported with a Single Trading API Bridge?
- What is the latency to fire the orders at broker terminal?
- Place manual orders in multiple accounts by watching my Amibroker chart?
- Do I need Broker API to Fire Orders?
- How many days of Free Trial I get with TrueData Intelligent Trading API Bridge?
- Which Brokers are Supported with Intelligent Trading API Bridge?
- I have 3 Brokers A/Cs, do I need Broker API for all 3 A/Cs to use API Bridge?
- Is approval from the Exchange regulation required to trade in Multiple A/Cs with API Bridge?